If you’re planning an extended trip in Vietnam, even a cross-country adventure into neighboring countries like Laos or Thailand, or considering long-term residency in Vietnam, buying a bike can be the ideal choice. It will save you costs and provide greater flexibility for your plans. However, you might wonder where to find a trustworthy place to buy a reasonably priced bike.

Look no further than AZ MOTORBIKES, where you can secure your own set of wheels. At AZ Motorbikes, we boast an extensive collection of top-quality bikes available for purchase. . Our selection includes popular models like Vision, Air Blade, Honda Wave, Winner X, Exciter,… and even off-road options such as R15, Honda XR, YBR, Win Detech,… with prices to suit various budgets. While market prices may fluctuate over time, what truly matters is the quality of the bike. With our experienced team of mechanics, we are confident in delivering top-quality vehicles.

z4457054718629 cd439e143c1416d29e4d824e3ec5e7c6


Foreign visitors looking to buy a motorbike in Vietnam often find that acquiring a new bike can be a complex process, primarily reserved for long-term residents. Therefore, many opt for purchasing a used bike (still in good condition) to expedite the buying process and save costs.

Sources for buying motorbikes are diverse, ranging from Facebook groups to local motorcycle shops in Vietnam or online marketplaces like (a platform for buying and selling various items). However, these sources mainly serve as advertisements and require you to personally inspect the bike’s quality.

A reputable place to buy a bike plays a crucial role in avoiding frequent repairs down the road, which can drain your budget significantly. It’s essential to note that Vietnam lacks a warranty policy for used bikes. However, when you come to AZ MOTORBIKES, we offer warranties ranging from 1 to 6 months, depending on the bike’s type and price.

Another vital consideration when buying a motorbike is obtaining the vehicle registration (Bluecard). The Bluecard contains essential information such as the bike’s engine number, frame number, license plate number, and the owner’s details. It represents roughly 50% of the bike’s value, and you cannot resell a motorcycle without it.

You can rest assured that even if the bike’s registered owner is not you, you still have the right to use the bike, as long as all the information on the vehicle registration matches the bike accurately. This arrangement is legal, provided that the registration details align with the bike’s specifications.

BlueCard Recto Verso Final



  1. We have a diverse collection of high-quality bikes at very reasonable prices. Just let us know the type of bike you’re looking for and your budget, and our professional staff will guide you to the most suitable options.
  2. Every bike from us undergoes a thorough inspection before you receive it. If there’s anything that doesn’t meet your satisfaction, we will promptly address and rectify it.
  3. We offer free monthly bike inspections and cleaning services (usually priced at 150k VND).
  4. Fast and hassle-free payment procedures, completed in just 5 minutes.
  5. Our dedicated staff is available 24/7 to assist you with any bike-related issues after your purchase.


  1. Each bike comes with a small helmet, phone holder, and luggage straps.
  2. Our bikes come with warranties ranging from 1 to 12 months, depending on the type of bike.
  3. We have a buy-back policy, offering up to 70% of the bike’s value.
  4. We offer a convenient two-payment plan (the first payment covers 80% of the bike’s value, and we hold your passport until the remaining 20% is paid).
  5. Bike registration documents are provided, which are mandatory.


Phone: +84984916785 (Zalo, call, WhatsApp) – Save our number to contact us anytime you need.

Operating hours: 7:30 am – 6 pm

Address: 55, Alley 76/35, An Duong, Tay Ho, Hanoi


z4546496481106 c9d394245812f1d0a22e75f5dedd342e

At AZ Motorbikes, we provide both rental and buying options for motorbikes in Vietnam. As a reputable company with multiple shops and years of experience, we take pride in our well-maintained bikes and exceptional customer service. Additionally, we offer a buy-back program, making it convenient for you to sell your bike when your trip ends.

To ensure a smooth and enjoyable journey, reviews and recommendations can help you choose a reliable shop for renting or buying a motorbike. If you have any questions or want to learn more about riding in Vietnam or our rental and buying options, please don’t hesitate to contact us at AZ Motorbikes.

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *

error: Content is protected !!